1 to 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 large onion, chopped
16 oz. can Mexican style tomatoes
16 oz. can Ranch0Style beans
16 oz. can whole kernel corn-undrained
16 oz. can kidney beans,-undrained
16 oz. can black beans-undrained
16 oz. jar picante sauce
Brown meat and onions in skillet. Drain. Combine with all other vegetables and picante sauce in crock pot. Cover. Cook on low 4-6 hours. Serve with corn or tortilla chips, sour cream, and shredded cheese as toppings. Makes 6-8 servings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, this is a great idea Mindy! Thanks for inviting! One question, can we tweak the background color to make it a little easier to read? Where did you get this idea, how cool!
Thanks for your input...I do agree and thanks to Sarah Johnson...she sent me to a site that I could change the background. Any ideas...I'm open! :) As far as where I got the idea?? MMMM...kinda from Dana she has a similar thing going...and mostly a desire to be inspired by others recipes. :) Let it snow!
Post a Comment